困ったな!("Perplexed"...actually i dun know how to translate this. hehe)
Dated: June 2005 (Another draft that i forgot to post. haha)
hehe...another blog? This ivan must be on drugs! and yes i am. I just bought Fancl supplements. ARE YOU MAD? yes i am. I was walking in the 7-11, saw the supplements with the labels "快眠“..Then i remembered someone said that Fancl uses NATURAL stuff. okay. Venom was pretty natural. heh. yes i do need something to help me sleep now. The early sun at 5am is getting me pretty pissed. With all the past haunting me again, it sure is hard to fall asleep too. The last thing i want is to feel wasted every day...I need my soccer back....=(
I think with this diet of mine over here, its sooner or later that i will really screw my healthy scale. I added 3kg to my weight. (actually more, but i suspect SN's weighing scale might be a bit off.) Never added weight for the past 10 years. Cool. Amazing what a glass of Hokkaido milk can do. Oh. The diet is abit on the overeating side too. Never hungry. Snacks too. hehe. need i say more.
Ah. but thats not trouble. Talked to a friend today, we briefly talked about choices we made in our lives. how scared she is to make the wrong choice again. I can't say i made the right choices all the time. Heck, i dun make good choices at all. I mean, making friends with Ed who throws his undies to me is one hell of a bad choice. hahahhaa! KIDDING.
There are choices i made that i am not proud of. In retrospective, its the worst kinda choice i could have made. Misunderstandings n shit happens. I'm sorry, if you are reading this through the blog site. Alot of people dun like to dig up the past. But i can't seem to bury them. Sure i met new friends who showed me the "light" at the end of the tunnel, only to be run over by the damn train. kidding. couldnt help it. =P (no no. this friend is good. =) thank you. Without whom i would have gone down pretty bad. =) ) But the effect of my decision lingers.
Is that going to stop me from making choices? no. (not talking about "which colour should i wear today" kinds of course haha)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home